June 2, 2020
Our doors have reopened and we are excited to welcome back dine-in seating!
Hours of Operations: Tuesday to Sunday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
In adherence with Alberta Health Services' health and safety regulations, we will have a limited number of tables available. To avoid wait times and congestion at our front entrance, we encourage guests to call ahead of time to reserve their table.
In addition to enhanced cleaning and disinfectant protocols, here are some things to take note of for your next visit to Palabok House:
- Please use the hand sanitizer stationed at the front entrance upon entering our establishment
- Reduced maximum capacity (no more than 50 guests at a time)
- Groups of more than 6 will be seated at separated tables
- Guests will be seated at tables that are 6 ft. away from other occupied tables
- All dine-in orders and payments will be handled at customer tables
- Some menus items may be unavailable due to current conditions
- The counter is reserved for to-go customers only
- To-go order customers must practice social distancing when lining up at the counter (6 ft. away from others)
- Weekday lunch buffet is not available until further notice
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members by calling (780) 436-5047.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding. We value your business, loyalty, and support greatly and look forward to seeing all of you soon!
One Magical Night LIVE in Edmonton POSTPONED
March 12, 2020
Due to the current outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), ABS-CBN has decided to postpone the One Magical Night Concert Tour of 2020. This includes our show in Edmonton, Alberta on April 4 2020. We take the safety of the artists, our attendees, staff, and volunteers seriously and will respectfully stand by ABS-CBN’s decision.
We understand the disappointment and inconvenience caused due to this postponement, we sincerely apologize.
We are working closely with ABS-CBN and our Promoter, Musique Mix Creative International, to reschedule this event for the future. We will release another statement when we have all the information gathered, including a fixed date.
If you have purchased a ticket already, please hold onto it as your ticket will be valid for the future event. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through any of the methods listed below.
Thank you to our sponsors for your trust and thank you to our attendees for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.